Mobile home type B
- ~ 8,0 x 3,0
- recommended for max. 4 adults + 1 child
Camp in style – experience nature with your family in one of our comfortable, spaciously appointed caravans. For children in particular, camping becomes an adventure, a great experience, and a pleasure for you. Selected facilities offer something for everyone.
- 2 bedroom mobile homes
- Sleeps up to 5 persons (with duvets and pillows but without duvet covers or pillow cases)
- Well-equipped kitchen with cooking utensils and dishes for max. 6 people
- Electric sockets
- Child safety equipment for bunk beds
- Sanitary facilities – shower and toilet with water connection
- Terrace with an awning for shade
- Camping table with 6 chairs, sun beds, Sun umbrella
- Fridge, Sat-TV
- Air conditioning (Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain and Montenegro)
The models presented here may vary in appearance and equipment.
You can find this model at the following campgrounds
The float, grassy ground of this 5,5 hectare campsite is surrounded by forest on three sides. On the site itself there are trees here and there. From this campsite you have a wonderful view of the Wilden Kaiser mountains.
The campsite is situated in natural surroundings. The 30 hectare grounds are flat and are partly in a forest of tall pine trees with a spectacular view of the bay.
Set in the natural unspoilt beauty of a dense, tall pine forest on Bijar bay, the 3,5 hectare campsite, which is partially located on terraced landscape, has a familiar atmosphere.
One could say that this 8,8 hectare campsite is like a nature park. Relax on this partly terraced forest and field site with a view of the lake and the Alps. 60 Jahre Schluga Camping.
The Istra Premium Camping Resort is a campsite of the extra class. Our spacious mobile homes and great caravans are beautifully situated in the countryside and invite you to spend your holidays. On your doorstep - the breathtaking coastal ambience with views of the surrounding beautiful islands.
St. Primus / Turnersee
7.5 ha meadowland area, partly flat and partly sloping, characterised by its shrubbery, pines and deciduous trees. From here you can enjoy the panoramic view of the mountains.