Employee in the booking team (call center)
The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
Whether in mobile homes, caravans, glamping tents, camping barrels, vans or camper vans. Gebetsroither has the right offer for every type of holiday and every season. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a secure employer with many added benefits for its employees.
- Renting mobile homes and caravans on campsites (booking processing)
- Telephone/written correspondence with domestic and foreign customers
- Data maintenance and administrative activities
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Very good knowledge of German (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (e.g. English, Italian, Dutch...)
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office skills required
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in a team & flexibility
- Good contact and communication behaviour
For this position, depending on the concrete qualification, a salary according to KV general trade from
€ 1.525,28 gross at 40h per month bid.
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.