Glamping Village Terme Tuhelj
The Camping Vita Terme Tuhelj is situated in the northwest of Croatia in the Zagorje region. Not far from Zagreb, 25 luxury mobile homes (type LA,S and P) are available for your holiday right next to the Terme Tuhelj. In a few steps you can reach Terme Tuhelj from your accomodation.
The surrounding hilly Medvednica mountain range separates the region from the Croatian capital of Croatia and is one of the rare tourist treasures of the country not yet fully discovered. A multitude of cultural sights, unspoilt excursion destinations, best cuisine and wine as well as traces of important Croatian compatriots can be discovered there.
The region is known for its excellent cuisine and local specialties, such as soup and Zagorje style cheese dumplings. Wooden toys from Zagorje and the honey cake are UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The 2 ha 5 star campsite has been recently renovated and is barrier-free. Healthy and regional offers are provided by the 5 restaurants on site. The Horizon restaurant with a 500m2 terrace is located directly at the campsite. Children have plenty of space at the campsite and dogs are welcome.
- Bed linen and towels in the mobile home
- WLAN free of charge
- Barbecue area in the camp
- Dog washroom
- children's playground, mini golf
- Bicycle rental
- The entrance to Terme Tuhelj is included in the price of accommodation.
- 5000 m2 water surface, 15.000m2 total area
- SPAeVITA centre with sauna world, solarium, spa & wellness, Turkish bath, medicinal, steam and massage bath as well as several swimming pools and indoor pools (all year round).
- Many offers for children and young people in the indoor and outdoor area of Terme Tuhelj with mascot Tuhi in the Tuhi Club (daily from 15:00 to 17:00).
- Own wellness offer and spa treatments for babies, children and teenagers.
- Night swimming
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Tennis court, minigolf, table tennis, beach volleyball, fitness centre, bicycle rental, children's playground and animation programme can be found directly at the campsite or at Terme Tuhelj.
Starting point for: Hiking (4 hiking trails start directly at the campsite), cycling, mountain biking & racing bike tours.
IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
Along the Sotla river, Staro selo open-air museum, Neanderthal museum in Krapina, Kozjanski Park Nature Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park
Castle Mihanović, Velika Erpenja (Church of the Three Kings), castle Trakoščan, castle Veliki Tabor, pilgrimage place Marija Bistrica
Krapina (20km) Zagreb (30km), Ragoska Slatina (30km), Varazdin (80km)
The restaurant in Mihanovic Castle is one of the best restaurants in Croatia on the campsite. Its culinary offer already attracted the royal family from Norway. Unforgettable atmosphere for dream weddings.