Kamp Natura Terme Olimia
Is located in the Kozjansko region in the heart of Slovenia. Our luxury mobile homes at the campsite are 2 km from Terme Olimia. The summer Thermal Park Aqualuna is only a few steps away from the campsite.
The surrounding hilly landscape of the Kozjansko region in the Bistrica and Sotla river basin is characterized by many vineyards and forests and is designated a UNESCO Bioshere Park, which is home to about 120 different bird species and rare orchids. The Kozjansko region is also home to a multitude of cultural sights, natural excursion destinations, excellent cuisine and wine.
You will find a restaurant and a supermarket, other restaurants and bars on the premises of Terme Olimia on the 2 ha 5 star campsite approx.2 km away. The summer thermal park Aqualuna is only a few steps away from the campsite.
- Children’s playground
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Bicycle rental
- Admission to Terme Olimia is included in the price of your stay.
- Thermal park Aqualuna: 3000 m² water area, 9 different pools, largest wave pool in Slovenia, 12 different slides, mini club King Kobra, Aquajungle and children’s animation for the smallest, relaxation pools with massages, geysers and waterfalls.
- Wellness center Orhidelia: The most luxurious area of Terme Olimia, space for rest and relaxation
- Spa Armonia: Beauty care, massages from distant countries
- Family Wellness Termalija: different pools, fountains, whirlpools, massages, sauna-and fitness area
SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
Sportpark Gaj and the multipurpose hall in Podčetrtek is in the immediate vicinity of Terme Olimia: soccer field, athletic fascilities, beach volleyball, handball, indoor soccer, basketball, volleyball, martial arts, sport climbing, tennis, badminton, squash court and climbing wall, 9 hole golf course (3km)
Starting point for: hiking, cycling, mountain biking & racebike tours
By the way: Terme Olimia and the multipurpose hall in Podčetrtek offer leisure and professional athletes a perfect environment for a training camp.
IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
Nature park Kozjanski Park, rivers Sotla und Bistrica, UNESCO-bird sanctuary, lake Slivniško jezero, Cave Gruška jama, Repnice caves, rock Ajdovska žena, Agricultural Museum Podčetrtek, Wine Cellar Emino, medieval market Rogatec, Rifnik-Museum, city of culture Rogaška Slatina, Plitvice Lakes National Park
castles Podsreda und Planina, monastery Olimje, church St. Rochus in Šmarje pri Jelšah
Krapina, Zagreb, Rogaska Slatina, Maribor
Take your mountain bike with you and explore the hilly surroundings.