Employee 1st Level IT Support
The family-owned company Gebetsroither, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. About 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at about 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with a lot of commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
Whether in a mobile home, caravan, glamping tent, camping barrel, van or motorhome. Gebetsroither has the right offer for every type of holiday, for every season. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a safe employer with many added values for its employees.
- First contact person at the location for the users (telephone support/ticketing system)
- Analysis and repair of system faults as well as hardware and software support
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the hardware and software solutions used (clients, printers, mobile devices)
- Inventory management
- Fault documentation and preventive optimization
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Joy in dealing with people
- Independent, accurate and responsible way of working
- Know-how in dealing with Microsoft client operating systems
- Solution-oriented and communicative personality
- Service and service orientation
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Good verbal expression
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position, depending on the specific qualifications, a salary according to employees in trade, crafts and services is offered from € 1,561.43 gross at 40 hours per week.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to actively shape our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.