Manager for booking and service center
The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
Whether in mobile homes, caravans, glamping tents, camping barrels, vans or camper vans. Gebetsroither has the right offer for every type of holiday and every season. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a secure employer with many added benefits for its employees.
- Leadership and promotion as team leader of the reservation and service range with up to 20 coworkers
- Control and active countermeasures in case of falling below the targets of the area
- Continuous optimization of quality, processes and key performance indicators
- Interface function to other areas within the Gebetsroither group of companies
- Ensuring motivating framework conditions and a uniform management culture
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Management experience, ideally in the call center and/or service industry
- Good conceptual and analytical skills as well as very good communication skills, Contact and conflict skills
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills and willingness to tackle issues
- High ability to work in a team and interface competence
- Strong service and sales understanding
- Hand-On mentality
- Organizational ability, responsible and independent way of acting, determination as well as a secure and dynamic appearance and IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position, depending on the concrete qualification, a salary according to KV general trade from € 2.348,10 gross at 40h per week bid.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to play an active role in shaping our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.