Frequently asked questions
Our Gebetsroither holiday experts keep an eye on further developments and changes in the situation in all our holiday countries, on all our campsites and will actively inform you. If you have already booked a holiday with Gebetsroither and your holiday is not possible due to official measures in one of our holiday countries, we will contact you by telephone.
- I have booked a holiday at the campsite which is not open during my holiday period due to official regulations?
Basically we contact you independently. However, you can contact us at any time by telephone on +43 (03612) 26300 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have booked a holiday at a campsite, in one of the countries and regions with current travel warnings (level 6 or red) or entry bans. Is travel currently not recommended?
Should your campsite fall into a region or country for which a travel warning from level 6 or red applies, please contact us 7 days before your check-in date. If your campsite then falls into such a region, you can rebook it to another destination or receive a credit note. We have adapted our regular travel conditions for this purpose. Our staff in the booking and service team will be happy to advise you on this.
- Can I rebook my booked holiday with Gebetsroither?
You can rebook your holiday at any time to an alternative travel date or destination within our holiday offer and the current travel year. The general terms and conditions apply inclusive cancellation conditions. Every rebooking will be charged with € 15,-. Our staff in the booking and service team will be happy to advise you.
- I no longer wish to go on holiday. Can I cancel my holiday because of the Coronavirus?
If a travel warning (level 5 or orange) is in effect for the region in which your holiday destination is located at the time of your holiday, we will offer you a credit note for amounts already paid or rebook your holiday to another date under consideration of the valid cancellation conditions. If a travel warning (level 6) is in effect for the region in which your holiday destination is located at the time of your holiday, you can rebook your holiday to another destination or receive a credit note. We have adapted our regular travel conditions for this purpose. Our staff in the booking and service team will be happy to advise you.
- Does my Gebetsroither travel cancellation package cover the costs in case of a chargeable cancellation?
No, a refund for a cancellation is not covered by the Gebetsroither travel cancellation package. We are happy to offer you a free rebooking to an alternative date or holiday destination within our offer. Our staff in the booking and service team will be happy to advise you.
- Does my personal travel cancellation insurance cover the costs in case of a cancellation with costs?
If you have any questions regarding a cancellation due to the coronavirus, please contact your insurance company. The terms and conditions of insurance may vary depending on the provider.
- Where can I check the latest status of the travel advice issued for a particular destination?
- Form for facilitated entry into Croatia
- Form for entry into several Italian departements
Personally on the phone: +43 (0)3612 26300
By e-mail: email@example.com