The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
Whether in mobile homes, caravans, glamping tents, camping barrels, vans or camper vans. Gebetsroither has the right offer for every type of holiday, for every season. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a secure employer with many added benefits for its employees.
- Current accounting
- payment transactions
- Assistance with monthly and annual financial statements as well as group reporting
- Support in the preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of evaluations, statistics and key figures
- Contact person for customers, suppliers, internal departments in Austria and for our subsidiaries
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Completed commercial training (HAK, HAS, commercial apprenticeship, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, audit of accountants advantageous
- Absolute reliability, accurate work, high customer and service orientation as well as
- Quick comprehension, initiative, willingness to learn, team player mentality as well as result orientation
- Professional handling of MS-Office applications (especially Excel)
- Experience with an ERP system, Microsoft Navision knowledge advantageous
- Very good spoken and written German and English round off your profile.
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position, depending on the concrete qualification, a salary according to KV general trade from € 2.348,10 gross at 40h per week bid.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to play an active role in shaping our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.