Stockkeeping & spare parts trade
The family-owned company Gebetsroither, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. About 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at about 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with a lot of commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
The company's versatile business areas are camping holidays, sale and rental of motorhomes and caravans as well as the procurement of camping pitches, furthermore workshop service and accessories shop. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a safe employer with a lot of added value for its employees.
- Purchase and sale of accessories and spare parts for caravans & motorhomes
- Processing of guarantee and complaint cases
- Acceptance of goods incl. inspection of the goods and control of delivery notes
- Execution of the entire ordering process up to the accounting
- Picking and preparation of products for dispatch
- General storage activities
- Inventory activities
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Completed commercial or business management training (HAK, HAS, commercial apprenticeship, etc.)
- Ideally some work experience in warehouse management
- Friendly, confident and customer-oriented appearance
- Preferably interest in camping vehicles
- Structured and precise work
- High level of commitment, flexibility and team spirit
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Professional handling of MS-Office applications
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position a salary according to KV Handel / Angestellter is offered from Euro 1.675,- gross for 38,5h per week depending on the concrete qualification. Willingness to overpay depending on your individual profile and professional experience.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to actively shape our company, we look forward to receiving your application!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither Handels GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither Handels GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.