Technician for camping vehicles
The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, Hagenbrunn/Wien and Weißkirchen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
The versatile company divisions are holiday at the campsite, sale and rental of motorhomes and caravans as well as the procurement of camping sites, workshop service and accessories shop.
Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and at the same time is a secure employer with a lot of added value for its employees.
- Repair and installation of vehicle technology
- Repair and maintenance of camping vehicles
- Working with water, gas, electricity and electricity
- Installation of SAT systems, navigation systems, air conditioning systems, various accessories
- Analysis and diagnosis of messages
- Implementation of software updates and handling of app controls
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Craftsmanship and technical skills
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the automotive industry would be an advantage, preferably an interest in camping vehicles.
- Sound experience and knowledge with software updates & app controls
- High commitment, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German
- Driving licence B absolutely required
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position depending upon concrete qualification a salary is offered according to KV trade starting from 1,760, - gross with 38.5h per week. Willingness to overpay depending on your individual profile and professional experience.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to play an active role in shaping our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither Handels GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither Handels GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.