Employee in the booking team (call center)
The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
Whether in mobile homes, caravans, glamping tents, camping barrels, vans or camper vans. Gebetsroither has the right offer for every type of holiday and every season. Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and is at the same time a secure employer with many added benefits for its employees.
- Rental of mobile homes and caravans on camping sites (booking processing)
- Support and advice to our customers in a professional manner in the context of incoming or outgoing calls as well as via e-mail and webchat
- You can also advise and service some of our customers personally on site at our headquarters
- Data management and administrative activities
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good knowledge of foreign languages (at least 1 additional foreign language e.g. English, Italian, Dutch...)
- Experience in tourism (reception, tour operator/office)
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Experience in customer service, team spirit & flexibility
- Good contact and communication behaviour
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position, depending on the specific qualifications, a salary according to KV allgemeines Gewerbe is paid from
€ 1,561.43 gross at 40 hours per week.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to actively shape our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.