Employee assistant to the management
The Gebetsroither family business, based in Weißenbach near Liezen, is the market leader and competence centre for travel, holidays and camping. Around 250 employees work at three locations in Austria and at around 100 campsites in 8 European countries. Daily with much commitment and joy for the most beautiful time of the year.
The versatile company divisions are holiday at the campsite, sale and rental of motorhomes and caravans as well as the procurement of camping sites, workshop service and accessories shop.
Gebetsroither has stood for the perfect holiday for 39 years and at the same time is a secure employer with a lot of added value for its employees.
You act as the right hand of the management and support the team in all organisational and administrative agendas related to office management. In addition, you are the communicative interface between internal and external contacts. You are entrusted with the following tasks:
- Independent office organization
- Completion of demanding administrative and general secretarial tasks
- Coordination with various contact persons
- Independent collaboration in commercial projects
- Interface function in internal and external matters
- Cooperation in personnel administration
- Preparation & accounting of public subsidies
- Property management activities
- Pre- and post-processing of meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Travel and appointment management
- Organization of internal company events
- General correspondence in German and English
- Representative support of guests and coordination of international business trips
YOU DISPOSE OF:
- Completed commercial or business management training (HAK, HAS, commercial apprenticeship, etc.)
- experience in labour law and knowledge of time recording
- At least 3 years of professional experience in this field
- Absolute reliability, precise work, high customer and service orientation and independent work
- Quick comprehension, initiative, high willingness to learn, accuracy, loyalty, absolute discretion, team player mentality and result orientation
- Professional handling of MS-Office applications (especially Excel)
- Experience with an ERP system, Microsoft Navision knowledge is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken German and English round off your profile
WE OFFER YOU SPECIAL:
- additional payment to your holiday booking in our house
- Discounted conditions for our assortment
- Top equipped workstations
- Free coffee and tea
- Lunch will be offered
- Company party and company outing
For this position a salary according to KV general trade from € 2.000,- gross at 40h per week is offered depending on the concrete qualification.
If you would like to take the challenging opportunity to actively shape our company, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
SEND YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS TO:
Gebetsroither International GmbH
c/o Frau Tanja Klingler-Selinger
By sending us your application documents, you agree that Gebetsroither International GmbH may use your data for further processing of your application.